catherineim5sn9.jpg
Thnx Shiraine @ TD 4 the lay!


Welcome

Hi and welcome to my blog. I'm Catherine and this blog is called Ain't No Other Me. Read about my life and my thoughts. I'm not as you boring as you think. Oh yeah, don't forget to leave a message!
Please vote for
my blog!

Entries


Ding Dong! The Witch is... still alive :(


Yeah, the witch is still alive! Any ideas of how to kill a witch? Anything that doesn't involve water and melting?

Well, it all started long ago, in 2005 to be exact. This new girl came to school, let's call her Witch. It all started fine, well to be honest I didn't like her from the moment I looked at her face. Not bcause she was ugly or anything, it just that I have a special talent to judge people's personality by looking at their face.

She started playing with Jackie and I and it continued like that. Last year we started playing with Alice. I like Alice more than Witch for reaosns you will know soon. Then late last year this other girl started playing with us, let's call her Annoying.

Well, witch (being the witch that she is) didn't like Annoying. And she said "Annoying is trying to take my place! She's trying to steal you guys (Jackie and I) from me!" and I said "Guess what, Witch? Annoying has been our friend since way before you even came to NZ!" << that is true.

She keeps getting mad and stuffs everyday and acts all guilty at the end of the day and asks for forgiveness. Until one day we refused to forgive her. She started acting guilty adn spreading rumours about us. Well, the thing is she is MEAN to Alice, she's only nice to me because Jackie and I are bestest best bestie best friends.

Once she went around school asking "What do you think about me? Be honest, I can take it." and when she asked Annoying, Annoying said Witch was mean, annoying, socially impaired (which is true) and other bad things I can't remember. And she got mad!!! OMG!!! She told ppl what Annoying said about her. And I was like in my mind, didn't she say 'Be honest, I can take it'? And when she asked me I said "It's personal" cus I don't want to swear in school :D

Now, she still plays with us and acts like NOTHING ever happened!!! This morning Alice caught Witch looking in Jackie's desk. Alice said "What are you doing looking in Jackie's desk ?!" and she said "But Jackie is my bestest bestie best friend." I was like (in my mind) HEY THATS OUR THING!!! which it is... The thing is Jackie keeps private things in there!!!

I hate her and her guts. Jackie hates her too, so does Alice and Annoying. We just want to tell her GO AWAY WE DON'T LIKE YOU!!!!!!! Can't wait till the holidays, no witchy behaivour for 2 weeks!! YES!!

Labels: , , ,



8:21 PM Sunday, April 1, 2007
|



About Me

I'm Catherine. I'm just a 12 year old girl with normal problems any normal kid would have. I love drawing, karate, volleyball, and listening to music. I'm pretty okay at drawing for my age.
More...


Older posts

&& The grand opening!!!!!!


Archive

&& March 2007
&& April 2007
&& May 2007


Stuffs

&& Pixels
&& Scribbles
&& Cool celeb pictures

Tag me

My Tagboard, leave nice messages please :)



Friends

&& Jessica
&& Lana
&& Ashlee
&& Scott
&& Linda
&& Maria
&& Audrey
&& Phoebe
&& Eunice

Listed @
&& Linda

Link Me

The link for this layout:



Credits

&& Blogger
&& MS Paint
&& ImageShack
&& HaloScan.com
&& Lissaexplains.com
&& Draac.com
&& Twin Designs
If I used something of yours and I didn't credit. Please tell me.

Copyright

This blog and all it's content is © Catherine. You are not authorised to use my my images, or copy and paste things. Do not copy anything from this blog or else you'll be named copycat and people will hate your forever. ANTI-COPYCATS-4EVER!
Thank you :)