catherineim5sn9.jpg
Thnx Shiraine @ TD 4 the lay!


Welcome

Hi and welcome to my blog. I'm Catherine and this blog is called Ain't No Other Me. Read about my life and my thoughts. I'm not as you boring as you think. Oh yeah, don't forget to leave a message!
Please vote for
my blog!

Entries


Shopping Spree!


Today, my cousin and I went on a shopping spree in Napier! We went with her cousin cus we met up with them in the Library.

We took the bus to Napier we shopped and stuff. It was boring when my cousin was choosing things though.

I got a white dress for my baptism! I'm getting baptised next week on Saturday so I needed a white dress. Here's my dress >>

Like it? lol. Anyways, my cousin spent about $60 That dress was on sale and it was only $10! I know! It's very cheap! we bought it at Glassons.

I also got this ribbon hairband thing :D it's really cool! It's on my head in the picture. My cousin's friend didn't buy anything!! Except KFC which we had for lunch.

My cousin bought heaps of things!! She's a shopping machine and fyi shopping is hard work. My legs hurt!

Links
My cousin's blog
My picture

Labels: , , , , ,



10:56 PM Monday, April 9, 2007
|



About Me

I'm Catherine. I'm just a 12 year old girl with normal problems any normal kid would have. I love drawing, karate, volleyball, and listening to music. I'm pretty okay at drawing for my age.
More...


Older posts

&& You're in the paper!
&& Kancho Matsushima and Shihan Taylor
&& Why I closed my site
&& Ding Dong! The Witch is... still alive :(
&& The grand opening!!!!!!


Archive

&& March 2007
&& April 2007
&& May 2007


Stuffs

&& Pixels
&& Scribbles
&& Cool celeb pictures

Tag me

My Tagboard, leave nice messages please :)



Friends

&& Jessica
&& Lana
&& Ashlee
&& Scott
&& Linda
&& Maria
&& Audrey
&& Phoebe
&& Eunice

Listed @
&& Linda

Link Me

The link for this layout:



Credits

&& Blogger
&& MS Paint
&& ImageShack
&& HaloScan.com
&& Lissaexplains.com
&& Draac.com
&& Twin Designs
If I used something of yours and I didn't credit. Please tell me.

Copyright

This blog and all it's content is © Catherine. You are not authorised to use my my images, or copy and paste things. Do not copy anything from this blog or else you'll be named copycat and people will hate your forever. ANTI-COPYCATS-4EVER!
Thank you :)