catherineim5sn9.jpg
Thnx Shiraine @ TD 4 the lay!


Welcome

Hi and welcome to my blog. I'm Catherine and this blog is called Ain't No Other Me. Read about my life and my thoughts. I'm not as you boring as you think. Oh yeah, don't forget to leave a message!
Please vote for
my blog!

Entries


New site; Sugar and Spice!!


Yes, I have a new site now :D My dream has come true. This blog will not be updated anymore but pls visit my new site. it is under construction but leave me a message :D
http://catherine.toldsecrets.org


9:02 PM Thursday, May 31, 2007
|



About Me

I'm Catherine. I'm just a 12 year old girl with normal problems any normal kid would have. I love drawing, karate, volleyball, and listening to music. I'm pretty okay at drawing for my age.
More...


Older posts

&& Trojan War... I mean.. VIRUS!
&& Yay!
&& GRRR!
&& A job? For me?
&& New layout!
&& Couple of things
&& Sleepover!
&& New desk for our laptop!
&& Scribbles & pixels
&& New layout on the way!


Archive

&& March 2007
&& April 2007
&& May 2007


Stuffs

&& Pixels
&& Scribbles
&& Cool celeb pictures

Tag me

My Tagboard, leave nice messages please :)



Friends

&& Jessica
&& Lana
&& Ashlee
&& Scott
&& Linda
&& Maria
&& Audrey
&& Phoebe
&& Eunice

Listed @
&& Linda

Link Me

The link for this layout:



Credits

&& Blogger
&& MS Paint
&& ImageShack
&& HaloScan.com
&& Lissaexplains.com
&& Draac.com
&& Twin Designs
If I used something of yours and I didn't credit. Please tell me.

Copyright

This blog and all it's content is © Catherine. You are not authorised to use my my images, or copy and paste things. Do not copy anything from this blog or else you'll be named copycat and people will hate your forever. ANTI-COPYCATS-4EVER!
Thank you :)